본문 바로가기
슈가엘 가맹문의

Musings on Markets

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mason Saavedra
댓글 0건 조회 41회 작성일 23-11-12 21:49

본문

Nice publish simplifying what bitcoin is and does, Professor. Just a simple query: Say I am a automotive seller, and assume if I was to simply accept 10 bitcoins for a specific automotive, would the value of those 10 bitcoins change with the change in value on the alternate? 25000 dollars at present, but when there is no certainty as to what it's price tomorrow, Value Based Healthcare why on the earth would this be a legit currency? Very informative and concise clarification of cryptocurrencies. As far as I can inform, the principle beneficiaries of cryptocurrency transactions are those that are attempting to avoid the regulation.

Maybe that isn't a nasty thing if you live overseas in a tyrannical dictatorship, however here in America, why would I wish to get my cash intertwined in a snake pit of people trying to keep away from the regulation (including those attempting to keep away from taxes). That doesn't sound very secure at all. I'll persist with my US dollars, thanks. Jay, I believe he addresses that in the value volatility paragraph.
photo-1518893063132-36e46dbe2428?ixlib=rb-4.0.3
Quick answer is, you're right. The "value" of the bit coins would change and that's a factor to why it's not a professional currency at the moment.

I believe there is one other concern holding again the acceptance of Bitcoin (and different cryptos) as a currency: Essentially no one has BTC-denominated liabilities. For any fiat currency, primarily all people has fiat-denominated liabilities -- when their tax bill comes due, if nothing else. Without BTC liabilities, there's no strong driver of mass crypto-currency adoption within the close to-time period. I believe that till we see a strong crypto credit market develop (even if that credit is simply "I owe my landlord 1 BTC at the top of the month"), crypto currencies will remain a speculative instrument reasonably than a currency.

This can also be learn as a more bullish case for ETH as a currency, in that a small number of people do have ETH-denominated liabilities, crypto-markets.io since it prices ETH to run sensible contracts on the ETH blockchain.

Jay brings up an ideal point. Professor, have you ever appeared into Ripple (XRP)? Its present use case is essentially in worldwide cross-currency payments. Transaction, not buying and selling, discuss: From creators and proponents of the currency, you will hear less discuss how a lot money you would make by shopping for and selling the currency and more on its efficacy in transactions.

Transaction, not buying and selling, features: The design of the crypto currency will deal with creating features that make it attractive as a currency (for transactions), crypto-markets not as investments. Your argument applies to every currency then. How are you positive that those 25,000 USD can have the exact same purchasing energy tomorrow? BTC is simply extraordinarily volatile compared to others and which may be the explanation you don't need to promote your car for it.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.